Family & Carer Skills Intervention
The Project Air Strategy Family and Carers strategy provides an integrated set of resources to assist families understand personality disorders.
These resources include a Brief Intervention for mental health workers, fact sheets for family and carers and a film integrating key points.
- Brief Intervention Manual
- Fact Sheets
- Film view or purchase
- Lived Experiences
- Events & Conferences
- A randomised controlled trial of group psychoeducation for carers of persons with borderline personality disorder
- The relationship between expressed emotion and well-being for families and carers of a relative with Borderline Personality Disorder
- Supporting a person with personality disorder - a study of carer burden and well-being
- Burden and support needs of carers of persons with borderline personality disorder - a systematic review
Project Air is approved as a trusted Healthdirect information partner site.