Schools Skills Intervention
Project Air Strategy for Schools provides a comprehensive set of resources which have been developed to assist schools better recognise and respond to young people with complex mental health problems.
These resources include a new guidelines, fact sheets, train the trainer resources and a short film 'Chloe's story' which aim assist teachers, school counsellors and health staff to better recognise and respond to young people with complex mental health problems, including self-harm, suicide, trauma and emerging borderline personality disorder.
- Guidelines - Working with young people with complex mental health issues: Understanding and responding to emerging personality disorder, trauma history, self-harm and suicidal behaviour and difficulties with identity, emotions and relationships
- Factsheets and tools
- Webinar - Strengthen skills working with youth - free webinar, manual, and resources. Adolescent Intervention Guide for Clinicians to support better treatment for young people with complex mental health issues, including personality disorder, trauma history, self-harm and suicidal behaviour and difficulties with affect, identity and relationships.
- Webinar Case Study - "Britney"
- Adolescent Intervention Manual - treatment guidelines
- E-learning - Adolescent Intervention - Guide for Clinicians - an e-learning training program for adolescent mental health clinicians and school counselling service staff
- Short-film – Chloe’s Story
- Read a Project Summary on the NSW Mental Health Commission's website
Train the Trainer resources are available to education and health staff who have underwent the training. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Air is approved as a trusted Healthdirect information partner site.