The Project Air Academy provides ongoing support for health services implementing personality disorder programs and stepped models of care.
Membership is currently open to clinic coordinators of personality disorder treatment programs. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Air Academy was launched on Friday 1st September 2017 at the Sydney Business School Circular Quay.
The Air Academy helps to:
- maintain strong links between the Project Air Strategy Team and local brief intervention (Gold Card) clinic coordinators
- provide an opportunity for coordinators to meet each other, share their expertise and local solutions
- provide access to training and train-the-trainer resources to support local staff development and training needs within the clinics
- provide updates on evidence-based practice, scientific findings, and opportunities for consultation and professional development
- motivate staff to maintain compassionate care for consumers and their families with personality disorder and complex needs
The Academy also follows the tradition of the original Plato Academy, in that it provides an opportunity to progress new thinking, research, learning and practice.
For more information on personality disorder programs read this media release on the opening of four clinics by the Minister for Mental Health.
Information on the stepped care model of personality disorder services.
For referral to personality disorder programs, follow the normal process for accessing services to public mental health services through the 1800 access line as described on our service directory.
Project Air is approved as a trusted Healthdirect information partner site.