The Project Air Strategy for Personality Disorders is an internationally recognised leader in research, education and treatment. We partner with health, justice, communities, schools, families and individuals. We bring new scientific discoveries to promote recovery.
We work with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD), and Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal, Histrionic, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorders.
- Register for the Project Air Webinar - join us Monday 4th June at 7.15pm-8.45pm (AEST) for a free live webinar "Personality disorders and substance use: Tips on effective treatment approaches".
- Personality Disorders Consumer and Carer Day - 1 November 2018
- 12th International Conference on the Treatment of Personality Disorders - 2 & 3 November 2018 - Register Now
- View our NPD Narcissistic Personality Webinar and Resources
- Air Notes 8 - our latest newsletter
- See the call for Personality Disorders to become a Mental Health Priority Area
- Is treatment for personality disorders cost-effective?
Project Air is approved as a trusted Healthdirect information partner site.