The Project Air Strategy for Personality Disorders is an internationally recognised leader in research, education and treatment. We partner with health, justice, communities, schools, families and individuals. We bring new scientific discoveries to promote recovery.
We work with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD), and Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal, Histrionic, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorders.
- 2-Day Skills Training Workshop Sydney May 2018 - Clinical skills for working with people with self-harm and complex mental health problems including personality disorder.
- New NPD Narcissistic Personality Webinar and Resources
- Air Notes 8 - our latest newsletter
- Read the Book of Abstracts from 11th International Conference 2017
- See the call for Personality Disorders to become a Mental Health Priority Area
- Is treatment for personality disorders cost-effective?
Project Air is approved as a trusted Healthdirect information partner site.