The Project Air Strategy for Personality Disorders is an internationally recognised leader in research, education and treatment. We partner with health, justice, communities, schools, families and individuals. We bring new scientific discoveries to promote recovery.
We work with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD), and Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal, Histrionic, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorders.
- In the press: New approaches to Antisocial Personality Disorder at the 12th International Conference
- View our webinar Personality Disorders & Substance Use: Tips on Effective Treatment Approaches
- View our NPD Narcissistic Personality Webinar and Resources
- Air Notes 9 - our latest newsletter
- Mum's "Meltdown Moments": A new children's picture-story book to help families with BPD, by Dr Anne Sved Williams and illustrations by Marie Jonsson-Harrison
- See the call for Personality Disorders to become a Mental Health Priority Area
- Is treatment for personality disorders cost-effective?
Project Air is approved as a trusted Healthdirect information partner site.