ACT SERVICE DIRECTORY
1800 022 222
- A health information service
- Full DBT program
- A range of the DBT Institute’s programs will be provided in Canberra including: DBT program, consultancy/supervision to mental health professionals and education for mental health professionals in DBT and MBCT.
0409 193 099
- Specialises in personality disorder
FINDING A PRIVATE PRACTITIONER
The Australian Clinical Psychology Association Find A Clinical Psychologist Service
- The only referral service provided by ACPA is through the Find a Clinical Psychologist Directory. ACPA is not able to provide referral details in response to telephone calls or emails.
- The Find a Clinical Psychologist Directory is made up of those private practitioner ACPA members wishing to be listed in the Directory
The Australian Psychological Society Find A Psychologist Service
- Psychologists listed in this Find a Psychologist database have paid an annual fee to participate.
- All psychologists listed are fully registered and either: Associate Members, Members, Fellows or Honorary Fellows of the Australian Psychological Society.
- Any services offered or therapeutic approaches listed are self-regulated and require a Declaration from each psychologist that they are competent in those areas.
Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia Register
- The PACFA Register is designed to provide a comprehensive list of Psychotherapists and Counsellors for the Australian community.
- These Psychotherapists and Counsellors have been assessed against Register Eligibility Criteria agreed to by Member Associations of PACFA, and have demonstrated an approved level of professional training, competence and ethics.
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Directory of consultant psychiatrists in private practice in Australia
- All psychiatrists in this directory are Fellows of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists. They are qualified medical practitioners who have undergone further specialist training to become experts in the treatment of mental illness.
- The directory contains only psychiatrists who have requested to appear.
- Information in the directory is provided by psychiatrists themselves. Contact the psychiatrist for any questions about their skills, qualifications or practice.
Project Air is approved as a trusted Healthdirect information partner site.