SA Service Directory
1800 022 222
- A health information service
The SA Health Mental Health Triage Service/ Assessment and Crisis Intervention Service
13 14 65 available 24 hours, seven days a week
- This service is the main point of access into mental health services and can provide advice and information in a mental health emergency or crisis situation
- It is staffed by mental health clinicians who will assess and refer to Assessment and Crisis Intervention Service (ACIS) teams where appropriate.
08 8226 6000 (General Enquiries)
- Community Mental Health provide a variety of services for people over 18 years old
- Includes individual and group therapy, inpatient services, in-home services, rehabilitation programs and support for carers and family
- To find your local Community Mental Health Service and what services they specifically offer, call the SA Health line.
Borderline Personality Disorder Support Services in SA
- Developed by the Private Mental Health Consumer Carer Network (Australia) Limited.
- The website provides information for consumers, carers, and health professionals about Borderline Personality Disorder, including referral requirements, training opportunities and links to resources.
08 8378 4100
- Offers services and individual and group programs for consumers, carers, friends and family members.
08 8232 2424
- Bulk-billed psychology services at multiple locations across the state.
- A range of mental health services and therapies including CBT, CPT, DBT, ACT, schema therapy, IPT and mindfulness-based therapies.
- Carer support groups for people with a family member experiencing BPD and training for health professionals.
Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service
08 8161 7198
- CAMHS is a free community-based mental health service provided through SA Health's Women's and Children's Health Network
- Provides mental health services across the state to infants, children, adolescents and perinatal women
- Including community, country and inpatient services.
Finding a Private Practitioner
The Australian Clinical Psychology Association Find A Clinical Psychologist Service
- The only referral service provided by ACPA is through the Find a Clinical Psychologist Directory. ACPA is not able to provide referral details in response to telephone calls or emails.
- The Find a Clinical Psychologist Directory is made up of those private practitioner ACPA members wishing to be listed in the Directory
The Australian Psychological Society Find A Psychologist Service
- Psychologists listed in this Find a Psychologist database have paid an annual fee to participate. All psychologists listed are fully registered and either: Associate Members, Members, Fellows or Honorary Fellows of the Australian Psychological Society. Any services offered or therapeutic approaches listed are self-regulated and require a Declaration from each psychologist that they are competent in those areas.
Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia Register
- The PACFA Register is designed to provide a comprehensive list of Psychotherapists and Counsellors for the Australian community. These Psychotherapists and Counsellors have been assessed against Register Eligibility Criteria agreed to by Member Associations of PACFA, and have demonstrated an approved level of professional training, competence and ethics.
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Directory of consultant psychiatrists in private practice in Australia
- All psychiatrists in this directory are Fellows of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists. They are qualified medical practitioners who have undergone further specialist training to become experts in the treatment of mental illness.
- The directory contains only psychiatrists who have requested to appear.
- Information in the directory is provided by psychiatrists themselves. Contact the psychiatrist for any questions about their skills, qualifications or practice.
Project Air is approved as a trusted Healthdirect information partner site.